Day 7: M&M Cookies
It was quite the M&M weekend.
I know yesterday’s recipe was all about M&Ms and now you’re probably thinking, why another? Well friends, there can never be too many. I had lots leftover, so I decided to make one of my favorites–the first repeat of the year–the M&M cookie. You know when people describe cookies as being crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle? That’s these to a T. It’s like eating a chocolate chip cookie, but instead of just plain chocolate chips you have fun festive-colored candies. I especially love to eat them while warm because the M&Ms get extra melty and yummy. A simple but a goody.
And they were super fun to photograph because of the colors. : )
Here’s what you need…
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and both sugars until combined.
3. Add butter and vanilla to the mix and blend.
4. Slowly add flour, baking soda and salt to the mix…stir until combined.
5. Fold in M&Ms.
6. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.