Day 3: M&M Cookies
Today was almost a sad day. I couldn’t find my M&M cookie recipe, but I looked around and finally found another one that I thought would be good and IT WAS. Crisis averted. I’m not a huge sugar cookie fan (mostly because, where’s the chocolate?!), but add in some mini m&ms and you’ve got yourself a good sugar cookie. This is a pretty untraditional Christmas cookie, but I consider it one just because we only seem to make them this time of year. Unfortunately, there were no Christmas colored mini M&Ms, so they’re not super festive, but they’re delicious so that’s okay.
-1 stick of crisco
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 2 cups flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– pinch of salt (still confused if a pinch even has an effect, but I added it anyway…)
– M&M minis! (you can use regular M&Ms, but the minis are even better in my opinion)
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Cream butters and sugars together, add egg and vanilla.
3. Then add in flour, baking soda and your PINCH of salt.
4. Stir in M&Ms, drop cookies and bake for 10 minutes.
YUM YUM YUM!!!